Wednesday, January 3, 2018

More Than a Bucket List by Toni Birdsong

More Than a Bucket List by Toni Birdsong is an interesting book.  It focus' on establishing dreams, your passions, and building your faith.   It is filled with short stories, positive thoughts, and quotes that center around various themes.  After a few paragraphs of stories or thoughts, the author lists some dreams, adventures, passions, or ways to build your faith.  These lists are not meant as a check off list, but rather a list of suggestions.  The suggestions are broad and deep.

MY TWO CENTS WORTH:
This is not a sit down are read through book.  It is a book intended to be picked up, read for a little bit, and then set back down.  My wife and I thought this this would be a good bathroom book for those who tend to spend a lot of time in there.  I like the fact that this bucket list book was more well rounded than the others I have read or skimmed.  This one was more focused on the individual rather than things that can be done as a couple.  However, I will say that as I skimmed the many lists on dreams, adventures, passions, and building faith, I found myself writing them down in our Bucket List journal.  This book is definitely worth the look over because it has a lot of unique ideas and suggestions.

AR Quiz:  No AR quiz.

No comments: